23

12:48 AM

This year's celebration we are staying at Dorsett Singapore, it was a belated celebration because I was in Japan during my birthday. In the midst of editing photos for my Japan trip, so I will put it up once its done!
Once u turn on the "no disturb" sign, it will show a red light.   
Checked-in to our splash room, "splash" because they are the only rooms with bathtubs.
The pool level is connected to Dorsett Residences 
Decided to get some bathbomb last minute at Orchard. How can I skip dipping in the awesome bathtub! 
Putting my photographer boyfriend to work HAHA  
Love you very much!
Exploring the hotel roof garden
Coffee at night, no problem! Kidding.. I had trouble falling asleep.
Dinner at The Populus Coffee & Food Co. 
Visiting here once would be enough for me, the portion they gave with the prices charged are not really worth it. Wished they were more generous with the portion, overall the food and coffee is great. But it wasn't really to my boyfriend's liking except for the truffle fries.
Thanks for the amazing birthday celebration dear, I know you are busier with work these days but you still take out time whenever you can for me and I really appreciate that! Feel very blessed to have you in my life! Love the MK bag you got for me as an encouragement as well, can't wait to use it!! Happy 1.5 anniversary to us too! Love you baby! 

xo
Have a great week ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments