Adventure x River Safari

9:53 PM

Had our lunch at Streats HK cafe before our adventure.
Sauteed chicken & mushroom rice
Fried crispy silver fish
Beancurd skin roll (which was super oily)
Black pepper beef baked rice
Our destination of the day is at River Safari! Kept bugging him to bring me and finally we are here! :P
Alligator Gar
Mississippi Paddlefish (my bf laughed at me cos I had problem pronouncing the name first few times)
African Dwarf Crocodile
So cute ♥
It was napping time :( 
3 little pandas
On our way for Amazon River Quest! Bf purchased both river quest and river cruise tickets online.
The jaguar cave
So that's pretty much about it for the river quest
Did had the thought that they might just snatched my phone away.
On our way for the river cruise
Bf duties: carrying my bag the entire day ♥
Photobombed by the kid at the back
So... the only animal I saw during the ride was the giraffe LOL what a waste of money 
Black Knife Ghost Fish
Electric Eel
Red-Bellied Piranha
Mandatory shot with the panda bao
Had a great day out with my bf, it's been awhile since we had an adventure! Really enjoyed myself and most importantly our time spent together. Looking forward to more adventures like these ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments